Following six-hour outage, Solana draws criticism and support

Share:
Cointelegraph.com News     •     December 6, 2020, 12:26 am
While some piled on the layer-one blockchain for its network hiccup, others offered support.
Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet     •     December 5, 2020, 10:15 pm
.. said no one ever. that being said, we all want to be helpful. bitcoin is about learning and helping others learn. that’s hard to do when the feed is flooded with the same five questions all day by…
Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet     •     December 5, 2020, 9:13 am
18,562,756 out of 21,000,000 btc have already been mined, or about 88%, leaving only 12% to be mined. The existing 88% is held primarily by plebs all over the internet, with a few OG whales and a…
Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet     •     December 5, 2020, 4:31 pm
submitted by /u/Roy1984 [link] [comments]
Crypto new media     •     December 5, 2020, 6:40 pm
But over the past few weeks, and ever since April really, the U.S. dollar has been in a steep decline. Many in the cryptocurrency space and in the broader investment world see this as a win for…
https://www.coindebate.com/

No comments